The library provides many children with their first chance to use and enjoy a library. The school library is a welcoming place for study and reading. The school library is to support the students and teachers by providing access to current, adequate and appropriate information resources. It is also to ensure that all the students, teachers and staff are effectively using the ideas and information. The library encourages the love of reading and development of student’s independent learning skills.
We request the students to follow the care given below :
- Wash hands before handling books
- Do not leave books outside
- Keep books away from water
- Do not throw books
- Turn pages one at a time
- Use bookmark to “save” where you stop reading. DO NOT FOLD OVER A CORNER OF A PAGE!
- Do not draw or write in library books
- Please return books on time
- If a book is damaged, DO NOT REPAIR IT YOURSELF. Tell the people in the library what is wrong and let them fix it.